Help Increase our Capacity for Greater Impact
Conscious Alliance has opened a national distribution center that brings all of our services under one roof. It maximizes our ability to distribute food more efficiently and effectively to communities in need, and it fosters our growth trajectory, helping us expand sustainably.
Our National Distribution Center is a place where we not only dream bigger, but do more, a place where we bring together everyone and everything under one big, conscious roof to ensure that children and families are fed.
—Justin Levy, Executive Director
WE NEED YOU!
Commit to a future where all families are fed and nourished and where we responsibly use the resources our planet provides.
Our goal is to raise $1.5M for:
- Needed infrastructure improvements, such as hooking up city water, paving the trucking area, creating gathering spaces, building on-site gardening, adding renewable energy systems and improving office areas
- Keep our overhead low so that we can continue to commit 80% or more of our income to projects and programs
Make a donation at these levels to receive:
- $750,000 Donation: Your name on the distribution center with a branded semi truck trailer for three years, parked and visible from Highway 36
- $250,000 Donation: Your name on the warehouse on the property
- $200,000 Donation: Your name on the 'Art That Feeds' Archive Room
- $100,000 Donation: Naming rights to an office or room in the building (x7)
- $25,000 Donation: A framed 'Art That Feeds' poster with your name on a plaque inside our foyer (x100)
Please send checks to: 3801 Industrial Lane | Broomfield, CO 80020
Thank you for supporting Conscious Alliance. Donations to Conscious Alliance are 100% tax deductible.
ABOUT OUR NEW NATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Our home is a 1.4-acre facility located between Boulder and Denver, Colorado. The building includes two warehouses, offices for staff, event and outdoor gardening spaces, and helps:
- Increase and expand our food distribution capability
- Facilitate partnerships to reach more people in need
- Host large volunteer groups, meal distribution events, fundraising concerts, and gardening