Music. Art. Food. Action. Community.
Things are happening quickly around the world and we are working to get more food to our community during this time of increased need. If you're in a position to give, please consider making a donation today. Your support helps us get even more food into the hands of struggling families. It's more important than ever to reach our community members in need.
The Need in Our Community
- With schools being closed, school lunches and backpack programs are no longer being provided
- People are purchasing more food from grocery stores, increasing the demand on companies to produce food. As such, inventory available for donations is diminishing
- We are seeing an increase in food bank deliveries. Many food banks are experiencing temporary closures as they work to restock
- Restaurants and retailers are cutting hours, putting people in a position of need that they've never been in before.
- The trucking industry is experiencing increased demand and reduced workforce, causing rising transportation costs
How We're Helping
We continue to fight hunger during this time of profound uncertainty and immense change. Our staff is working tirelessly while also adjusting quickly to daily changes in everyone’s circumstances. Conscious Alliance is accustomed to serving communities in crisis, so for us, this is a time to scale up.
Here are the actions we've taken thus far:
- We have distributed over 750,000 meals since school closures began in mid-March
- We have developed new ways to reach families in need, and we have kept our warehouse open to continue to accept donations and move food
- We are supplying truckloads of food to school districts and resource centers across the U.S.
Click here to read the latest update from our Executive Director.
Please send checks to: 2525 Arapahoe Ave., Ste. E4-182 | Boulder, CO 80302
We Stand In Alliance—thank you to our partner contributions!
Archipelago Clubs & Reactiv's Stay at Home Festival Colorado | Be Interactive #EmpathyArt Fundraiser | Big Something's The Big Something Webcast | Bluebird Botanicals | Bravefriend Apparel | Capello's | Chris Dyer & Positive Creations | Chuck Sperry | CU Boulder Rave Club | David Hale | Dirt Monkey & Friends 420 Party Webcast | The Disco Biscuits nugs.tv 5/13 webcast | Fortuna Chocolate | Gasmoney Studios "Weathering The Storm" | Hormel Foods | Indico Candles | Justin's | Live Lesson Masters (David Phipps, Trevor Hall) | Railroad Earth Movie Night | Rob Drabkin Video Release | Take Cover: Live with Dave Bruzza Webcast | Tinashe Charity Auction | Todd Park Mohr Webcast with the Boulder Theater & Fox Theatre | Umphrey's McGee "Umphrey's Mondays" nugs.tv Webcasts | Virtual Seder by Seth Weiner - Your Rocktioneer | Widespread Panic "Never Miss A Sunday Show" nugs.tv Webcasts | Widespread Panic Friends House Party 2.0 Webcast & Auction